In the past months, Imcustomeye partners have presented multiple results of the project on corneal biomechanics at several international congresses including ARVO 2021 Annual Meeting, OSA Biophotonics Congress 2021, SPIE Conference "Optical Coherence Tomography and Coherence Domain Optical Methods in Biomedicine" and European Conferences on Biomedical Optics.
ARVO is the largest and most respected eye research organization in the world, with 11,000 members worldwide, and its congress takes place every year playing a key role for research in vision and ophthalmology. This year Judith Birkenfeld's poster on first results with the newest device ImTOPScanner was designated Hot Topic by the organization. Here are the Imcustomeye contributions:
- Judith S. Birkenfeld; Andrea Curatolo; Ashkan Eliasy et al. “Improved detection of corneal deformation asymmetries in keratoconus patients using multi-meridian deformation imaging" Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science Vol.62, 2031 (2021)
- Lupe Villegas; James Germann; Susana Marcos. "Biomechanical effects of Scleral crosslinking using Rose Bengal/Green-light and Rivoflavin/UVA". Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science Vol.62, 2281 (2021)
- Ashkan Eliasy; Bernardo Teixeira Lopes; Ahmed Abass et al. "Evaluation of Stress-Strain Index (SSI2) in Healthy and Keratoconic corneas". Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science Vol.62, 777 (2021)
- Bernardo T Lopes; Ahmed Abass; Ashkan Eliasy; Haixia Zhang; Ahmed Elsheikh. "A New Method to Describe Cone Shape in Keratoconic Corneas". Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science Vol.62, 2025 (2021)
OPTICA, formerly OSA, and SPIE are international professional societies working to advance optics and photonics. Imcustomeye has contributed with the following talks at conferences organized by these societies:
- Andrea Curatolo, Angela Pachacz, Jedrzej Solarski et al. "Corrections of motion artifacts in dynamic low-cost, swept-source optical coherence tomography" in Biophotonics Congress 2021. OSA Technical Digest (Optical Society of America), paper DTh1A.4 (2021)
- Karol Karnowski, Jedrzej Solarski, Andrea Curatolo et al. "Corrections of axial shift artifact in dynamic swept-source optical coherence tomography" in SPIE BiOS 2021. Optical Coherence Tomography and Coherence Domain Optical Methods in Biomedicine XXV, Proceedings Vol. 11630 (2021).
- Judith S. Birkenfeld, David Bronte-Ciriza, Andrés de la Hoz et al. "Proof-of-concept method to estimate scleral mechanical properties from air-puff Optical Coherence Tomography". European Conferences on Biomedical Optics 2021.
Comments are closed.